How I've been making money with credit cards..

February 14, 2021 // by Jesse Crypto Backer // , , // No comments

Very, very simple concept here: use credit card rewards to your advantage.

VERY IMPORTANT:
YOU HAVE TO PAY OFF YOU BALANCE WEEKLY!


This is expert level: self control.

This idea works very well when you are already paying this amount every month. A great example is your cell phone bill or car insurance. I run these through my 1.5% cash back credit card and then pay the balance off just days later.


THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU ARE ALREADY BEHIND!

Again, I cannot stress this enough. Irresponsibility will put you behind real fast.

If you ever for a moment think I can buy this now and pay it later when I get my next paycheck, I'll be fine. The credit card company has already won!

ALWAYS HAVE WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO SPEND ALREADY IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

It's very important to understand that a credit card is NOT money you already have to spend. You are allowed to pay off outstanding balances before the due date. If you wait for the statement, they're already making money. The goal here is to make cash back work for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment