Overall markets and conditions

April 12, 2019 // by Jesse Crypto Backer // , , , // No comments


It's still impossible to tell the future. I thought AMD was going to keep gaining until $30 and then level off again early this week. I lost $46 total on these options, but everything is a learning experience. I'm fairly certain if I had allocated more time to research charts and news I would've done a different strategy.



Regarding cryptocurrencies, the recent spike in prices has sparked interest in mining again. Coincidentally, I restarted mining one week prior to the price hike. I'm only planning on holding my position or coins, I'm actually not mining for a profit. I truly believe these currencies will take over in the years to come. I'm mining with my main computer, and through Electroneum's cloud mining.








As you can see, I have received a few mobile miner payouts. My current balance equals about $5.5 USD. You can join me and the community here: Download the Electroneum App

Enter this QR code:

That's it! Start mining!

0 comments:

Post a Comment