A way to track your spending

February 26, 2019 // by Jesse Crypto Backer // , , // No comments

Are you looking for an easy way to track your spending habits? Don't know where your money is going? Need to budget your money? This is the app for you!

Download Mint, take 15 minutes to add your accounts and set budgets.

I use this app daily. I have fun categorizing transactions and looking where my next budget cut is. When that cash flow number is green and positive, boy, that's a great feeling!

I'm not affiliated in any way, this is just a great finance app. It's no doubt a must have!







It's always a good idea to step back and get a good look at the bigger picture. After a month or two, you'll see those small day-to-day expenses add up real fast!
My top spending category is still fast food!


0 comments:

Post a Comment